Wednesday, March 4, 2009

She's 1!!!

Well, the day has come and gone...and Payton is officially one! Can't believe it! We had a great time celebrating her birthday and are soooo thankful for all the wonderful people in Payton's life who helped make this such a special day for her.
Payton at 1 year is.....
-28.5 inches long (25%)
-21.1 pounds (50%)
-Has just a baby bit of brown hair, sadly much less than she was born with!
-8 teeth, 4 on top, 4 on bottom
-just learned how to crawl!
-has ZERO interest in walking
-pulls herself up to her knees, not quite to the feet yet!
-says dadda, momma, heidi, ouch, ohhhhh, hi, and nana (banana)
-loves to blow kisses (well, sometimes) and wave hi and bye
-eats EVERYTHING but hates drinking milk :-(
-loves to dance to music
-likes to hold the phone up to her ear and say "hi"
-copies what you do (dance, shake your head, cough or sneeze)
-she is almost always happy!


We love our little Payton soooo much!

We had a little birthday bash on Saturday to celebrate.....


Grandma Sherri and Grandpa Scott with their most favorite (and only) Granddaughter


Payton just sat in the middle of chaos as Kaden ripped open all of her presents for her

What? It's not my party?


Payton wasn't quite sure what to do with her cake so......

she needed a little persuasion

before she finally dug in. Yummmmm

Since Sunday was her actual birthday my mom made her another cake so we could celebrate 1 more time. You only have a first birthday once...right?




And off to bed after a looooong weekend! Love ya Payton!



And on a different note, hasn't the warm(er) weather been fabulous!!!! I have had serious Spring Fever, but I think I got my hopes up too soon because as I write this it may actually be snowing :-( Anyone want to move to St. George? I do!!!! I am sick of the snow! Kaden looooved being able to go outside and "shoot hoops" and play golf. I loved not having him in the house all day!



Love it.



13 comments:

Nordhoff Family said...

She is seriously so adorable! I can't wait for all the bows and frills of having a girl!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! Happy Birthday Payton. I would love it if you moved to St. George!!!! Wishful thinking I know!

Annie said...

It's sad that our li'l babes are already ONE huh!? She is adorable as always, and that little cake is darling too!

Jeff and Diana said...

we do need to get them together. i keep saying that but we never follow through. i will call you!
she looks so precious in that tutu. and yes that cake was so cute!
isnt that crazy a year ago we were in the hospital together 2 doors apart! crazy!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday Payton!! I'm sad we missed it! She is looking so grown up, I can't believe it! She is gorgeous! Her birthday outfit is so cute!! Give her a big hug and kiss for us.

Miss Bear said...

Happy Birthday Miss Payton!!! I LOVE that picture at the top where she is looking at the 1, that is too cute!
I'm glad to hear she had a wonderful day (couple of days :) )
We have been getting warmer and warmer down here...it went from 65 to 80 degrees in a week! I know I will miss a Utah spring, because I think we are headed right into summer!!

Jen and Mark said...

Happy Birthday Payton! Those one year pics are super cute. I love that you practically had to push the cake in her face. So cute!

The Thueson's said...

She is so dang cute! I love her pictures that you got done. They are adorable!! :)

Ferran Family said...

I can't believe she is already ONE! Our little kiddo's are growing up too fast.
We love you "Pay-Pay" Happy 1st Birthday!!

The Barneys said...

She is so cute and adorable, and I love those pictures! Who took those, they are to die for.

Braden said...

your kids are so cute! it's been too long since we've seen you. i can't believe payton is one already!

Jenn said...

Your kids are so adorable! We made a blog private a few weeks ago, send me your email if you want an invite. jemeno83@hotmail.com Thanks :)

Aly G said...

What a priceless pic of Kaden outside shooting hoops! You are quite the photographer! We just love that boy. Can't believe your babe is 1, it goes so fast!