Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well...

Ugh, I am sick of looking at my blog and reading about the Holidays, this and that so I must write a new post! I feel like Christmas was 5 months ago (although I still seem to be recovering). Kaden's room was about the messiest thing I had ever seen for about 3 weeks while I contemplated where in the world to put all of his junk, aka "toys". I would say to myself "I really need to clean up Kaden's room, no no no, I need more time to really organize." And I did this for 3 weeks straight. Needless to say, I did break down and clean it once it got to the point where I could no longer see the floor, and Kaden resorted to dragging all of his toys out into other areas of the house and told me it was because he had no space in his room to play...too messy. After cleaning out Payton's room I was thrilled to find a piece to our humidifier that had been missing since we moved in! And I am still working on cleaning out the office...which is what brings me to the computer at midnight blogging, I have become overwhelmed with the task! This year I am determined to be more organized, get caught up on my scrapbook, and perhaps even hit the gym more than once every 2 months. I am going to spend more quality time with my kids, and especially James! I love the feeling of starting fresh, the possibilites are endless!





Kaden just loves his little sis so much! The other day I was in the bathroom washing my hands and I could hear Kaden yell "It's gonna explode, hurry we have to get out!" following by giggling from Payton. I come out only to see Kaden dragging Payton along the hardwood floor by her arm, she was on her back. She thought it was the funniest thing. He just wanted to save her, you know from the exploding room???? I just thought it was sweet. Whenever he hears Payton wake up from her naps he immediately rushes into her room and climbs in the crib with her to make sure she isn't sad. She of course, thinks Kaden is the most wonderful thing and always reciprocates the love!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute and so cute that Kaden is so worried about Payton that is so cute. Lets hope it lasts till she starts to date!! Thanks for getting reading my blog I never know who does but I'm glad you did. Thanks for keeping your eyes open for me for a good man!! It will happen one day!! If you ever want someone to watch your kids I would love to. Hope all is well and i'll talk to you later.

rachel june* said...

they are too cute. i always say it, but Kaden is such a sweet,sweet little boy!

Jeff and Diana said...

kaden is such a little hottie! i feel ya on the cleaning and organizing! i use to be so good at both and now it just isn't always a priority.
payton's bedding is so cute!

ryan and melissa said...

I love these pictures of your beautiful kids!! Are you a professional photographer? You should be...

gardnerfamily said...

Your kids should be models--- they are so cute!

BenandLisaGrimm said...

They are the cutest kids! That is so sweet he is so nice to her!

The Cooks said...

It was a lot of fun to see you guys! Let's go up early next time, and play games. Yea you like the advertisement for the houseboat? We want the cash incentive. lol Have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

i ADORE these little children. like true love. seriously!

Jodi said...

I love reading that about Kaden and Payton. Im so excited to see how Noah is with his soon to be sis. They are too cute! We should all get together soon to do something. I havent seen you guys since the richmond days!!!

KACI JOHNSON said...

You have the cutiest kids. I'm proud of you and all of your organizing!

Nat and Jordy said...

Good job girl! Your kids are so darling. I love those pictures of them. Too cute! You dress your kids so well and they always look adorable. I am going to need to take some lessons from you someday.