Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Need to CatCH UP!

On my blogging! We have had a lot of things going on that I want to post about but I have been bloggin lazy!!!! Payton was blessed a couple of weeks ago and it was wonderful! She is getting so big, we had her 2 month appt. and she was 14.5 pounds! Not quite as big as Kaden (he was 16.8 pounds at 2 months) but she is sure getting there :-) Mothers day was so great, James bought me a new camera that I am super excited to use! And a lot of other things, you know how it is when you have a blog. Everything is like; Oh! I want to blog about that! And then at least for me, I nag myself constantly until I get it done. Anyways I am rambling but more posts/pictures to come tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

hey Heather! your kids are so cute! i don't know if i ever got your email to add you to my blog? you can email it to me at mlasharp@gmail.com. Looks like you guys are doing good!!

The Four Eggs said...

Miss Kim called and said Kaden should start to train early for the olympics. She said he is amazing at the uneven bars!!!! You can never start them too young! haha- Update the blog!

Miss Bear said...

Hey Heather! I got an email from Heather G and there is no baby yet!! She is going in this Friday! I will keep you updated, and if he is born while we are down in St. George, I will send a picture of him!!
PS...update!!! :)
PPS...how was the movie??