Saturday, August 4, 2007

24th of July

The 24th of July is one of my favorite holidays! Kaden has grown
an obsession with fireworks so we had so much fun! Kaden and Ava got to watch fireworks at Draper Days on Saturday, then on Tuesday we lit off some of our own fireworks at home!
Kaden watched the fireworks with Hadley, she was totally mesmorized! They were having a blast until the neighbors dog came over and tried to eat the fireworks while they were going off, it was pretty funny but Kaden was really upset!





Hadley was loving
her popsicle!

Kaden was loving Hadley!

7 comments:

Miss Bear said...

I love the 24th too!! I love the new pics, Kaden is getting big!!!
I'm also excited to hear about your news!! (Heather G told me :) )
YAY!!
Good luck with your house stuff, lets plan on doing lunch sometime near the end of the month! :)

Lindsay Wright said...

How funny was it when Kaden freaked out becuase the dog was going to get hurt! He is the sweetest little guy ever. I cant wait for the new little one!
Love you guys!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Kaden is such a stud! I'm so excited for you guys and the new baby on the way. I can't wait for you to find out what it is.... but whether its a boy or a girl, he/she will be a knock out for sure! Love you!

Ben and Kira Olsen said...

I love that picture! How precious! My two favorite kids in the whole wide world!

BenandLisaGrimm said...

Heather it is me Lisa Kimball Grimm. I found your blog. Your family is so cute. My blog is http://benandlisagrimm.blogspot.com/ we'll have to stay in touch. How is everything. Where do you live etc. We are in Syracuse.

BenandLisaGrimm said...

I would love to get together. My email is grimmsby5@gmail.com. Email me and we can set up a time. Lisa

Miss Bear said...

SO, our little party is coming up!! I'm excited, it seemed so far away, and now its here! Hope everything is going great, see you soon! ;)